Mini Grants - All Funds
To donate to the mini grant program, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mini grants are provided to parishes or Diocesan initiatives that demonstrate exceptional innovation or need related to faith formation. Applicants can request between $500 and $2,000 in funding.
Foundations in Faith awarded 12 mini grants in the 2021-2022 fiscal year. Learn more about them below!
- Diocese of Bridgeport Office of Clergy: Funded a speaker from St. Charles Borromeo Seminary in Philadelphia for the yearly Diocesan priests’ convocation. The speaker focused on mental health and wellness, which was much needed given the continuing reality of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Diocese of Bridgeport Office of Safe Environment: Provided funding for an abuse survivor to travel to Ukraine to distribute rosaries and provide essential aid to those impacted by the war with Russia.
- Guild of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Georgetown: Funded the launch of a Saturday art school at Sacred Heart Church, aiming to spark and encourage children's interest in the sacred arts.
- Our Lady of Aparecida Parish, Danbury: Funded a barbecue and catechetical scavenger hunt for the parish's young adult group.
- Project Beloved, Stamford: Helped fund a Feminine Genius Brunch, which sought to evangelize women in the Diocese of Bridgeport.
- St. Aloysius Parish, New Canaan and St. Matthew Church, Norwalk: Funded a Summer Mission Day for the parish's teen ministries. The teens served at Filling in the Blanks and Malta House, both in Norwalk.
- St. Catherine Center for Special Needs, Fairfield: Funded a faculty and staff development day for St. Catherine Center personnel.
- St. Charles Borromeo Parish, Bridgeport: Funded a summer Bible camp focusing on Biblical gardens and culminating in the creation of a garden on the St. Charles campus.
- St. Joseph-St. Ladislaus Parish, Norwalk: Supplied essential tech for upcoming religious education registration period.
- St. Michael the Archangel Parish, Bridgeport: Funded the first place prize for a raffle fundraiser seeking to repair the parish's steeple. The prize -- a plane ticket to Poland -- was particularly moving for the largely Polish-American parish community.
- St. Stephen Church, Trumbull: Provided essential funding for new religious education programming.