Parishes and ministries in the Diocese of Bridgeport are welcome to apply for program support grants from the St. John Paul II Fund for Faith Formation!
The St. John Paul II Fund for Faith Formation supports parishes and diocesan organizations with innovative approaches to religious education and youth ministry programs. For the 2024-2025 application cycle, programs should take place between August 1, 2024 through July 31, 2025.
Pastors and ministry leaders in the Diocese of Bridgeport are invited to apply for grants up to $10,000 per parish/organization in support of faith formation programs. This is a competitive process that aims to fund strong, new approaches.
Application Window: Thursday, February 15 to Sunday, March 31
Applicants are required to create an account and submit applications via Foundations in Faith’s Grant Applicant Dashboard.
• To create an account and log in: foundationsinfaith.org/grant-applicant-login
• To apply: foundationsinfaith.org/ps-app
• Details matter—include specific and measurable goals.
• Numbers matter too—a descriptive, itemized budget is required.
• For an application example, click here.
Have Questions? Need Assistance? Contact Carol Incarnacao-Schirm, Grants Manager at 203-416-1393 or firstname.lastname@example.org