Foundations in Faith is thrilled to announce that the second year of the Youth in Action Grant opportunity is being announced and we have expanded our reach based upon the tremendous success of the first year projects. Things to know:
- The 2021 Grant Application is now live. All applications must be submitted online and by November 13th, 2020.
- We are inviting young Catholics in the Diocese of Bridgeport representing: 1) Catholic High Schools 2) Parish high school Youth Groups and 3) Young Adult (ages 20-35) Catholic Youth Groups working with Diocesan Priest or sponsoring Parish to apply for up to $5000 in funding.
- The projects that receive grant funding will run from January-December 2021
- Project ideas are ‘by youth and for youth” to deepen and enhance their Catholic faith Formation experiences. Adult mentor(s) will be a part of the team to help guide and support the youth.
- Projects design will incorporate 2 or 3 of the following elements: 1) Evangelization 2) Collaboration 3) Justice and Equity initiatives to dismantle discrimination.
Youth in Action Budget template
View Only- Youth in Action Application (Applications must be submitted online. No hard copy or print outs of the “view only application” will be accepted)
A dedicated group of volunteers on the Foundations in Faith Grant Committee will review your grant requests and make recommendations for funding to the Board of Trustees in early December. Please contact Kelly Weldon if you have any questions.